
So 2day I was starving & I felt like my stomach was eating my insides, so I went to what is my normal after clubs spot Jackin the Box. I order and like always I asked for no ice in my drink. When I get to the window, first she hand me this big cup, when I know I said small, but whatever. So I felt it was ice in the cup and give it back to the lady and say "I'm sorry I didn't want ice" she says with an attitude "You didn't say that" THAT JUST PISSES ME OFFFFF. Why did she need to say the side comment, it was a waste of breath. I could see if she wasn't going to do it for me, but she had to take out the ice. It was an unnesscary statement, like is she trying to teach me a lesson by saying that. I don't care if I said it or not, I want it out so take it out. Its like why do people feel the need to say un-needed information. Like when someone goes "just know next time we can't do it" Ok I understand that but do it, I don't need the information, just go and do your job. Your not helping me by telling me what I did or didn't say. Understand people make mistakes. It's even more annoying when they do it while they are doing what you ask them to do. You are already going to do it, so shut up and just do it, I don't need to hear everything else, just get the job done so I can leave and you can get to another person. I hate when people do this. They feel its their duty to tell you whats wrong, do you really think I am listening to you & if I am do you think I will remember it a day from now NO. So just shut up and say o ok Ill fix it for you and let me go about my day and you go about yours. Their is no need for us to have said anymore or anyless. I don't want to hear how you could say no, or how I didn't say it in the first place. If you want to say no, just say no & then we can go from their, but don't tell me your other options, esp when your doing the option I ask you to do while telling me. It is un-needed information and I could care less about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment