Monday, October 20, 2008

Miss B

Photobucket

Now I like Beyonce, though when she first came out she was whatever to me. She has a big amount of talent and she is a pretty lady, but I wish she would take a break. Every second you see her, I know she is getting her money but damn she is going to go crazy while trying to get it. When she came out with the remake of her last album she had like 10 videos out all at once. When one went off the other came on. It was annoying. Then the movie was out (which I thought she did well in) and she was all over that. Then you see her on like 5 commercials; the perfume, the makeup, the cell phone, american express, and everything else. I wanted to kidnap her & make her ass sit down, it was like enough is enough, I dont want to see your face every where I go. Now she is doing it again she has put out two video's in less than a month. Her damn album isn't even close to coming out. Both videos are good, though one is just her crazy dancing (which is why I like Beyonce lol). But damn can she just sit down go shopping, on a vacation, hell cook a dinner for JAY. I guess its good that she is stretching herself out to the max, but she is still able to keep her personal life to herself. Its funny how many people are also talking about how she lowkey jocked Ciara song, but to me they are different & they are both great songs. It is funny how both videos are in black & white though, but if you go that far then u would notice that Ciara used part of Beyonce performance from B's 06 MTV Award performance. But whateva they are both getting $$$ so who cares who jocked who.

Sidenote: I am kind of sad my 2nd post is about a celebrity, but I just saw both of her videos on one of my fav sites YOUTUBE.

No comments: