Monday, October 20, 2008

My first post

So I decided to create a blog because I always have a lot to talk about but never know where to write it.  I usually just put it in my away messages on AIM, but I figure that this could be better than any away message.  I hope I stick to this because I never really stick to any of my projects I guess you can say thats the GEMINI in me.  I had a journal used it three times then I lost it.   I don't understand the way my brain thinks but hey it has gotten me this far in life right.  So yea lets see how far I get with this thing, maybe I will become a columnist from this experience, probably not, but whatever.  Ok I'm at work now, which is where I will probably post most of my stuff because I have so much time on my hand at this place.  

Photobucket

No comments: