
So they announced a new "Reality" show on MTV - The City. I'm kind of excited because I love The Hills, one of 5 shows I watch on tv (The Hills, Law & Order, Living Single, Brothers & Sisters, & DHW.... 90210, Entourage, & Monk might be in that list soon) but I digress. Anywho yea The City it seems kool, but basically the same as The Hills just a different Zip a couple of new people. It's funni how they try to portray thee girls as normal, but what group of 22 year old girls own their own Condo & Houses, fly's all around the world like it's nothing, & landed such great jobs without any real experience. Interesting, but I STILL LOVE IT. I hope The City is good, but what sadden me was they might get rid of The Hills. This is kind of depressing. Now I will really be a loser on Monday nights, at least I could look forward to the Hills lol. I love watching where they go & what they wear. Their drama is a tad bit routine & they are kind of boring. But the fashion, restaurants, and clubs are always fun to see, & go try. I'm kind of glad Whitney got her own show, bcuz that means (if they keep the Hills) that maybe LO can take her spot or Steph, but I would prefer LO, & we still get to see the wonderful faces Whitney makes lol.
On another note I'm starting to like this Blogging, I have a list of stuff I want to write about. I just need to take a shower & head to work first. It seems like everytime I get inspired to write an away message I want to blog. I can post stuff from my BB, hell I pay all this $$$$ for the internet on it & shit I better be able to.
No comments:
Post a Comment