Monday, October 20, 2008

The damn election

Photobucket

Now I don't know if anyone else is feeling like this but I am and this is my BLOG so I'm going to write about it. I AM SO DAMN SICK OF THIS ELECTION. I know it is important change of history and blah. But no matter where I go I hear about it. I should of known it would only get worst after seeing how bad it was when it was just Hilary vs. Obama. But now it's like I cant go no where with out hearing about. I come to work my co-worker is reading, watching videos, and talking about it the whole 8 hours. I go to my granny house she is watching nothing but CNN all the other news channel that talk about the election. I call my mother she wants to have discussions about it. Even friends who couldn't even tell you what our Vice President name is all of sudden loves Politics and want to talk about it all day. I am SOOOOOOOO SICKKKKKKKKKKKKK of hearing about it. I want to scream, I almost want to say who gives a fuck who wins. Though I do care, I'm just sick of hearing it. To me California shouldn't even really be talking about it, we already know who is going to win. But I hate to say that because if everyone thought like that then no one would vote & then we would have an upset. SO don't think like me in that sense. But I can't wait to Nov 4th, so this shit can be over. I'm glad people are starting to get interest in something that isnt hollywood or about themselves. I guess its like finding something you like for the 1st time, you want everyone to know about it. Well damn it I'm sick of knowing about it lol. But I will say this VOTE VOTE VOTE.

No comments: