
Have you ever felt that your goods in life go un notice.. Like every time you talk to people they seem to forget your accomplishments or even worst they like to belittle you because of them... Its like I don't do what I do to brag I do what I do because I like the sense of accomplishment it gives me... You don't want to throw it in their face but they sometime give you no option... It saddens me that people feel so threaten and try to make you feel under them instead of embracing and making you feel good about your accomplishments... They almost make you feel bad about what you've done, but then its always something in their voice or tone that let's you know that they either don't know how to say congratulations I'm proud of you or I'm jealous...
No comments:
Post a Comment