
I haven't posted in awhile but I've been wanting to do it for awhile.... This month has been really crazy, like really crazy and I just had to realize alot of things and take a second to look at my life.
1st realization - I need to let certain people go. Some people arent suppose to be in your life. I knew this person wasnt suppose to be life and their were numerous signs that let me know they shouldn't have been in it. But I kept ignoring them and just didn't want to believe it. But the more I ignored them the more the signs got worst and more clear. I cant continue to ignore them anymore. Its hard to say bye to people you like havin around, but hey sometimes the hardest things are the best things.
2nd realization - I really do love my family and though I live my life care free I do care if I hurt them. I learn the only thing that has a huge affect on me is knowing I've hurt them. Its painful to know that you have your parents hurting because it shows they love you more than anybody else and they will always love you no matter what... I think that is really beautiful.
thats about it... I'm kind of tired lol... I'm in SJ rite know and loving it kind of sad I'll be leaving tomorrow :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment