Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"You couldn't have done that??"

Photobucket

So life has been going pretty well.  I am nothing but thankful, I finally see the truth & I know what I have to pay to make my life back to normal.  I also see about how important saving is.  Most importantly I am starting to work out, look out now... I am in it to win it.  I am also starting to set up a lot of great things including photo-shoots & working on my goal to become a successful PR person.  I also am doing a lot of looking into grad school & hopefully will be in there Fall 10.... I really need 2 start saving if I am going go.  I have a lot of great trips planned & I just got back to one.  But anywho that is not what this post is about lol....

This post is about learning new things about people. Have you ever learned something unexpected like for real you do what.  For instance, not a lot of people believe I write poetry and I am trying to write a book.. HELL not alot of people believe I even have a blog.  But it is weird to find stuff out about people you are close to, it's like does this mean I really don't know you or the burning question - what else don't I know about you?.  It can lead into a lot of different mix feelings.  Esp when you feel like your growing with the person and all of a sudden they are doing things you never thought they would do.  It doesn't even have to be someone your in a romantic relationship with, this could be just a friend.  Everytime I find something new about someone I ask myself "Who are they" & I ask myself "Who are you?" & "Where did the difference come from?"  

I think what really sucks is when you find out something bad about the person.  It's hard because you don't want to believe it, all because you believe you know this person.  Like no way they couldn't have done that.  I guess we choose to show ppl the side we want them to see.  & that's where it all stems from, but who knows whats going on in people minds.  Someone could truly just wanted to act out at the moment or is sick of the way they are living or had an epiphany... Who knows, because when it comes down to it, the only person you have to answer to is yourself!!!! But no matter what it can hurt to see someone do something you never thought they would do, like why why why lol... But it can also be very liberating, like OMG you are not such a snob or stuck up.  Like wow, you do have a heart... 

Either way we all change and nothing stays the same, no matter how much plastic surgery we get, lol jk!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are all the young leaders?

Anonymous said...

check out my blog