
So today I got up & thought about my family while I was on my way to this conference... I was thinking about how no matter what the case all they do is criticize the grandkids, esp me... Every where I go all I get is compliments, hell half the time I get mad bcuz it seems ppl only see this pretty boy who dresses nice... I've gotten so many reviews on how beautiful I look, I've gotten countless reviews on how I dress (I think that's what made me such a success n retail, bcuz ppl would come to me & say I want your outfit lol)... But no matter how many times I go to my family its "why are your clothes to small" "look @ your hair" blah blah... They never say o you look nice today... I just stop listening to them... It goes in one ear & out the other...
Can't none of them tell me my major, where I've worked, activities I participated in... (I'm not trying to say they don't recognize my accomplishments, but that they don't really know me)... I was telling a friend yesterday about how my family perceives me & my friend was like they have no clue.. They think I drink to much... But in reality I'm the one who tries to get everyone to slow down... They think I party to much, I do... But my parting has never affected my work... I would party til 6am & be at school on time, go to all my classes & go to both jobs... They think I spend $$$ recklessly... I was making less than 10000 a year, paying 500 a month for rent & bills & books & gas $$ & feeding myself... Who wouldn't be living pay check to pay check...
I think its sad bcuz me & all my other cousins would probably agree to this... They are crazy though I do love them, I've just learn to toon them out... Which is what you have to do...
“Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they got”
No comments:
Post a Comment