
So 08 is now behind us.... & I don't know how I feel about it. I look @ all my accomplishments and I think wow 08 was the year... then I look @ all my downfalls & I want to scream 08 ='s HATE lol... no but for real I never thought my life could go so up & down. .. lets list my accomplishment - graduated from college, had amazing trips, became more comfortable with me, let go of stupid people, did some amazing community service/learning experiences, & just made a lot of great memories... now lets list the bad got a DUI, 3 speeding tickets, car accident, left my freedom, was jobless/carless for the summer, went to jail for the DUI, didn't save no $$$ & that is about it... I don't know if moving to LA is a good thing or bad thing, but blah.. My theme for 09 was "Love it or Leave it" & in a sense it work... I did really have that mentality, I went on my time & did things I felt I had to do... but I could have been a lot more aggressive.... I was listening to my friend tell me there reflection on 08 & they kept saying 08 was bad because of relationship problems... The whole time I was thinking you let someone you meet not even a year ago influence your life that bad that they ruined your year.... That is sad to me, do we really need to feel love that bad I guess ppl operate differently. Anywho I don't regret anything in 08, I know that I put myself in every situation and it has taught me so much. I've learned so many lessons in 08 it's not funny. I am paying for some of actions in the begin of 09, but hey "did the crime pay the time" right!!! The lessons I've learned I hope will stay with me forever. My theme for 09 "Is build an EMPIRE, not just a CASTLE"... I want to be an uplifting person, build the things and people around me so not only do I succeed but I have a pool of successful ppl around me.. It's funny but I can't even complain or think (facebook is very distracting)... well 09 I'm glad you came & 08 it was a bittersweet love that will never be lost. Anywho gotta go & park my car in Carson, lol random right RIGHTTTTTTTTTT..... hehehe
thanks Chelle for getting on me I kind of needed this...
No comments:
Post a Comment